Thursday, January 10, 2008

Honica

My family and I celebrate a special holiday. We celebrate Honica. It is special because we sped tim toghether. First we lit the cadls. Then we owpin are presis. Next we sig hebraw sags. Finally, we ett ptatow lotas. Honica is fun and issiding.

For those not fluent in First Grade Spelling : We celebrate Hanukah. It is special because we spend time together. First we light the candles. Then we open the presents. Next, we sing hebrew songs. Finally we eat potato latkes. Hanukah is fun and exciting.

(
Mommy note: I love First Grade Spelling!!! It's the cutest! When Sydney was a first grader, she wrote an essay on how much she wanted a dog. She wrote on the essay, "I want to get a Norfuck Terrier". :)

2 comments:

KJ said...

YEAHHHH!!!!! You made my night! This is my favorite blog! Thanks Addie! :) Give a big hug to your mommy for me!

Email Marketing Yenta said...

That's right...who said Addie isn't funny anymore..
btw, KJo is very obssessed...she is digging deep when she checks into A is For Addison